Tool Hollywood, Hard Rock Live 18 Jan 2024 shirt

 Buy it here:  https://nbnpremium.com/product/tool-hollywood-hard-rock-live-18-jan-2024-shirt/

I never thought I’d say this, but this interview is much messier than his usual whims! Here are some clips from the interview. Trump: “Not only Democrats, but the media is also reporting fake news. Fake news too. Like I said to the mayor, they made him look like a great unity, but in reality they cursed him and they would do a lot with him, but they didn’t show it. They just show the mayor standing with these tough thugs. And uh, he’s a god, okay?! They saved him! But NBC presents it as if it were solidarity with the people. I don’t understand, I don’t know why they do this. And I will say one day I won’t be president. Hopefully it will be five years, but I’m not going to be president. And they will die. They will all die. Can you imagine if they had to cover Sleepy Joe Biden?”

Tool Hollywood, Hard Rock Live 18 Jan 2024 shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

hannah einbinder 2023 everything must go tour shirt

william karlsson wild bill parade speech shirt

Nbnpremium - Premium try that in a campground welcome to camp crystal lake 2023 shirt