Premium greetings From Fresno Ca Old Guys Rule 41 shirt

 Buy it here:  https://nbnpremium.com/product/premium-greetings-from-fresno-ca-old-guys-rule-41-shirt/

In my teens I flew to Germany several times a year to visit family. My dad had a taste for Johnnie Walker Black, so I always brought a few bottles back and lots of German sausage for my mum. One time, I had two bottles of whisky and at least a litre of miniatures, plus a huge sausage is wrapped in brown paper. Of course, I was stopped and the Premium greetings From Fresno Ca Old Guys Rule 41 shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this customs guy looked so happy when he produced the heavy lump of wrapped something from my suitcase. “What’s this, then?” he asked, triumphantly, probably thinking it was a huge stash of cannabis. “Salami for my mum,” I replied, ss he unwrapped it. The smell hit him and I had to smile at the look on his face. Amazingly, he completely ignored the bottles and the fact I was double over the limit.

Premium greetings From Fresno Ca Old Guys Rule 41 shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

hannah einbinder 2023 everything must go tour shirt

william karlsson wild bill parade speech shirt

Nbnpremium - Premium try that in a campground welcome to camp crystal lake 2023 shirt