Haunted Homies Podcast Shirt

 Buy it here:  https://nbnpremium.com/product/haunted-homies-podcast-shirt/

A customer yelled on his way out “Fuck you, Faggot”. I had refused to sell liquor to him because blatantly he unlawfully put a bottle of liquor into the Haunted Homies Podcast Shirt besides I will buy this hands of a young woman and asked,”Is this what you want?”. I had to immediately ask the woman for her ID at that point for 2 reasons, it was obvious that someone was buying it for her and she had put her hands on the bottle. These are Federal Liquor laws, folks. An employee and business face serious repercussions for selling liquor unlawfully. So, as before with this same man, I had to tell him I could not make the sale and told him why. Angri I was working the drive thru at Sonic. In 2015. Anyone remember 2015? This year feels like its been five. So this large woman in southwest Missouri pulls up in her truck and I’m taking care of her payment and order when her and her husband start giggling. One of them points to my name tag and says, “Boy, i bet you hate your name now.” And I’m just like “uh, what? Why????” I didn’t really do anything. I knew what they meant, but couldn’t believe they would say something so insensitive to a complete stranger!

Haunted Homies Podcast Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

hannah einbinder 2023 everything must go tour shirt

william karlsson wild bill parade speech shirt

Nbnpremium - Premium try that in a campground welcome to camp crystal lake 2023 shirt