Gov’t Mule Oct 14, 2023 The St. Augustine Amphitheatre St Augustine, FL Poster shirt

 Buy it here:  https://nbnpremium.com/product/govt-mule-oct-14-2023-the-st-augustine-amphitheatre-st-augustine-fl-poster-shirt/

I will never forget this as long as I live, I was about 19 years old at the Gov’t Mule Oct 14, 2023 The St. Augustine Amphitheatre St Augustine, FL Poster shirt What’s more,I will buy this time. I was working at Crowley’s department store. I usually worked in women’s clothing. On this particular night I was working with a new girl. She had only been there about a week. I see her walking very fast towards me, so I knew she was having an issue. She explained to me that she had an irate customer. I walk over to the register with the new girl and ask the customer how I can help her. At this point I had no idea what the issue was. She starts yelling at me about how incompetent the new girl is and how she demands to have her way. I still had no idea what she wanted. I told her that I want to help her, but she needs to tell me what is wrong. She yells at me that she wants a refund (not an issue) but she wants a refund for the item without the discount she received (that’s a problem). She received 20% off something she bought but wants 100% of the price of the item.

Gov't Mule Oct 14, 2023 The St. Augustine Amphitheatre St Augustine, FL Poster shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

hannah einbinder 2023 everything must go tour shirt

william karlsson wild bill parade speech shirt

Nbnpremium - Premium try that in a campground welcome to camp crystal lake 2023 shirt