Nbnpremium - Pittsburgh clothing company believe in the bucs shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://nbnpremium.com/product/pittsburgh-clothing-company-believe-in-the-bucs-shirt/

I’m an Adult Survivor of child abuse. I believe all children are born pure and innocent. The idea that any of the Pittsburgh clothing company believe in the bucs shirt but in fact I love this horrors I endured were placed upon me as a punishment by God is beyond ridiculous. The idea that any God, vengeful or otherwise, would visit physical, sexual and/or emotional abuse upon children as punishment is abhorrent to me. I believe in Love. I believe God is Love. Rape, emotional abuse, child abuse, physical abuse, war, murder, torture and violence … are all bad things perpetrated upon others by bad people … NOT GOD.

Pittsburgh clothing company believe in the bucs shirt

I believe the Pittsburgh clothing company believe in the bucs shirt but in fact I love this idea of using rewards and punishments was created by men, governments and some churches … to control the masses and keep people in line out of FEAR. I chose to live a good life NOT for any potential rewards God may or may not grant me … but because it’s the right way to live. I chose to love God, not because I fear what he will or will not do to me … but because I believe in Love. For ME, living well is it’s own reward. Life can be harsh. Cancer, heart disease, physical disease, poverty, natural disasters and a myriad of other things, have been part of life … FOR ALL LIVING THINGS … since the dawn of time. When still young I entered the medical field to give comfort to the sick. While I retired from that field decades ago and am now sick and old … the ideals which attracted me to medicine are still part of my being.

Pittsburgh clothing company believe in the bucs s Hoodie

Home:  https://nbnpremium.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

hannah einbinder 2023 everything must go tour shirt

william karlsson wild bill parade speech shirt

Nbnpremium - Premium try that in a campground welcome to camp crystal lake 2023 shirt